Mainland Ticketing Channels
Cross Boundary Tickets can be purchased via the following ticketing channels. Click here for more information.
- 12306 website and mobile app
- Ticket must be collected at Mainland train stations or other designated locations before journey.
- If you wish to collect tickets at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station, you can collect them from the 12306 Ticket Collection Machines or from the designated ticketing counters operated by China Railway (Hong Kong) Holdings Ltd. Only simplified Chinese is available on the 12306 Ticket Collection Machines. These machines accept 2nd generation Home Return Permit, PRC Resident Identity Card and 2nd generation Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents. For PRC Resident Identity Card holders, real-name verification can be processed at ticketing counters in Mainland stations or at ticketing counters 1 to 10 at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station.
- Telephone booking
- Ticketing counters at the train stations
- Ticket agents
- Ticket machines at the train stations or designated locations
The following handling fee will be charged for ticket collection at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station through the designated counters operated by China Railway (Hong Kong) Holdings Ltd.:
|Fares||Ticket Collection Handling Fee (Each)|
|RMB200 to below RMB300||HKD20|
|RMB300 and above||HKD30|