The Ticketing Concourse has a total of 28 ticketing counters to provide Cross Boundary and Mainland Domestic ticketing and other relevant services, including ticket purchase, refund, alteration, collection and lost tickets.
The ticketing office in front of the gates provides alteration and lost ticket services for passengers.
The ticketing counter in front of the gates provides excess fares and lost ticket services for passengers.
The ticketing counter at the Departure Concourse provides alteration and lost ticket services for passengers.
There are 2 Information Countersthat provide departing and arriving passengers with information on facilities available at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station and answer passenger enquiries.
In addition, Hong Kong West Kowloon Station also has maps of Hong Kong West Kowloon Station and other practical information for passengers.
Locates at B2 Arrival Hall, Tourist Services offers you a variety of MTR tickets, MTR and High Speed Rail Souvenirs and Theme Park admission tickets. Welcome to visit Tourist Services to obtain a wealth of information related to MTR and travel, which help you to plan your journey.
Tourist Services – Hong Kong West Kowloon
Address: Level B2 and Shop B2-13, Arrival Concourse, Hong Kong West Kowloon Station
Opening Hours: 08:00-20:00 (Mon- Sun)
Enquiry: (852) 3971 0118 / (852) 3971 0086
You can purchase the following travel related products
MTR Tickets and Souvenirs
- Airport Express Tickets
- Tourist Day Passes
- MTR and High Speed Rail Souvenirs
Theme Park and Attraction Tickets
- Ocean Park Tickets
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneyland Park Tickets
- Peak Tram Sky Pass (The Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Ticket Redemption Vouchers
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Tickets
- Sky 100 Tickets
- Macau Tower Tickets and other Macau attraction tickets
Other Travel Related Products and Services
- Hotel Reservation in Hong Kong, Macau and the Mainland of China
- Sightseeing Tours in Hong Kong
- Dukling Harbour Cruise
- Open Top Bus
- Ferry Tickets to Macau and the Mainland China
- Air Ticket Reservation
- Prepaid Sim Card
Connect with the World using Free Wi-Fi at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station
Free Wi-Fi access is available in Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. Enjoy free Wi-Fi service by connecting to "MTR Free Wi-Fi" using an internet enabled smart phone / computer and stay connected with the world.
- The use of the free MTR Wi-Fi service by each eligible Wi-Fi device is limited to a maximum of 4 sessions of 30 minutes each per day (from 00:00 – 23:59). A fresh session will start with every new connection. If the connection is disconnected and restarted, it will count as a new session.
- First set the network name (SSID) to “MTR Free Wi-Fi”. You will be redirected to the MTR Free Wi-Fi Service login page automatically. Click the “Agree and connect” button after you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service. You can now enjoy the free Wi-Fi service.
- Some mobile headsets will auto-switch from Wi-Fi to mobile data connectivity under certain circumstances. To avoid auto-switch to mobile data connectivity, you could consider switching off the data function when using the Wi-Fi service.
- The free MTR Wi-Fi service is provided by Comba Telecom Limited . Comba Telecom Limited is responsible for the quality of service provided. All users are subject to the Terms & Conditions of Comba Telecom Limited listed on the first page when you access the Wi-Fi service.
Free mobile device charging service counters are located at Exit G (3), B2 Arrival Concourse (2) and B3 Departure Concourse (3) for passengers to charge their personal electronic devices.
We provide different types of charging sockets. In accordance with Hong Kong’s statutory safety specification, 3-rectangular-pin 13A plugs must be used. Passengers can use their own adapters to comply with the safety specification. All charging counters have USB sockets for passengers to charge their devices using a USB cable.
Passengers of Business Class, Premium Class and First Class can access Business Lounge from Level B3 to enjoy a comfortable waiting environment.
Male and female toilets are available at every level of Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. In addition, accessible toilets are also available for passengers with special needs. Click here for more information on barrier-free facilities.
For location of the toilets, please check the map for each level or visit a Information Counter.
Nursing rooms are located at B1 (3), B2 (4) and B3 (5). We clean and sanitise the nursing rooms regularly to ensure that they remain hygienic.
For location of the nursing rooms, please check the map for each level or visit a Information Counter.
Water dispensers are available at Level B3 Departure Concourse for passengers to use.
Hong Kong West Kowloon Station provides the following barrier-free facilities and services for passengers with different special needs:
Mobility Impaired Passengers:
Wheelchair Seat Reservation
Passengers with special needs can reserve a wheelchair seat with our staff during ticket purchase.
Currently, Hong Kong West Kowloon Station has  lifts that connect the different levels and ground floor of the station to make it easy for wheelchair users to enter and exit the station and use the facilities.
The width of the wide gate enables wheelchair users to go through the gate without needing to ask for assistance from station staff.
Designated accessible toilets equipped with handrails and call buttons are provided at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station to meet the needs of passengers with disabilities.
Wheelchair Space inside Car
Trains are equipped with wheelchair spaces for wheelchair users.
Visually Impaired Passengers:
Audible Lift Message
Audible messages indicating direction and floor level are broadcast in all passenger lifts in Hong Kong West Kowloon Station.
Tactile Guide Path
Tactile guide paths are installed at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station to guide passengers to different station facilities.
Audible Device at Exit/Entry Gates
In Hong Kong West Kowloon Station, an audible device is located at the gate reached from the tactile guide path. When using the gate with a valid ticket, the audio device will say “please enter”.
Escalator Audible Warning Signals
Escalator audible warning signals are installed in Hong Kong West Kowloon Station to help passengers locate escalators and identify the running direction of the escalator at platforms and in the concourses.
Tactile Station Layout Map
Hong Kong West Kowloon Station is equipped with Tactile Station Layout Maps in concourses and platforms so that visually impaired passengers can become familiar with the station layout, use the station facilities, and find barrier-free access to trains.
Facilities with Braille Plates
Braille plates are installed on Ticket Issuing Machines, accessible toilets, lift buttons, lift level plates and staircase handrails in Hong Kong West Kowloon Station.
Broadcast at Platform Level and Door Closing Chimes
Automatic voice announcements will be broadcast when a train is approaching and arriving at the platform. A chime will also sound when the train doors/platform screen doors/automatic platform gates are opening/closing. Moreover, all trains are equipped with a digital broadcasting system which automatically states the next station name.
Hearing Impaired Passengers:
Information Cards, which facilitate communication between hearing impaired passengers and station staff, are available at all information counters at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station.
Passenger Information Display Systems
Passenger Information Display Systems provide visual messages and are supported by an audible warning in case of an incident. They are installed at the entrances and concourses of Hong Kong West Kowloon Station, with the next train arriving visual message always displayed on platforms. Trains are also equipped with displays to show the name of the next station and railway operation information.
According to MTR By-laws, smoking is prohibited inside Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. Passengers can only smoke inside the designated smoking room, which is located at Level B3 waiting concourse near ticket gate 8 (near 8-16 cars).
Passengers who have lost any items at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station should contact or visit the lost and found counter. The lost and found counter provides lost item reporting, storage, enquiry and collection services.
MTR Corporation is committed to providing services of the highest quality. We provide special assistance to passengers to satisfy different travel needs so that passengers can enjoy a satisfactory journey. For more information, please read our detailed guide or speak to one of our helpful staff at the Tourist Service Centre.
Left baggage service and baggage lockers at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station are provided by Far East Storage. Service details are as follow:
Shop Location: GF, WEK G-2
Nearest High Speed Rail Exit: Exit B at Level G
- The Green Plaza and Bus Terminus Rooftop Garden are both open for public use
- Crowd management measures may be implemented during festivals or major events, or under any circumstances found necessary
- Sightseeing Deck opening hours: 07:00-22:00 daily
- The Sightseeing Deck will be closed temporarily due to adverse weather conditions or operational needs without prior notice being given