Counters providing ticketing services are available at Levels B1, B2 and B3.
Staff at the Information Counter at Level B1 will provide passengers with information on station facilities and will answer general enquiries. Information leaflets about the Station, the Vibrant Express and ticketing are also available.
Locates at B2 Arrival Hall, Tourist Services offers you a variety of MTR tickets, MTR and High Speed Rail Souvenirs and Theme Park admission tickets. Welcome to visit Tourist Services to obtain a wealth of information related to MTR and travel, which help you to plan your journey.
Tourist Services – Hong Kong West Kowloon
Address: Level B2 and Shop B2-13, Arrival Concourse, Hong Kong West Kowloon Station
Opening Hours: 08:00-20:00 (Mon- Sun)
Enquiry: (852) 3971 0118 / (852) 3971 0086
You can purchase the following travel related products
MTR Tickets and Souvenirs
- Airport Express Tickets
- Tourist Day Passes
- MTR and High Speed Rail Souvenirs
Theme Park and Attraction Tickets
- Ocean Park Tickets
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Disneyland Park Tickets
- Peak Tram Sky Pass (The Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Ticket Redemption Vouchers
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Tickets
- Sky 100 Tickets
- Macau Tower Tickets and other Macau attraction tickets
Other Travel Related Products and Services
- Hotel Reservation in Hong Kong, Macau and the Mainland of China
- Sightseeing Tours in Hong Kong
- Dukling Harbour Cruise
- Open Top Bus
- Ferry Tickets to Macau and the Mainland China
- Air Ticket Reservation
- Prepaid Sim Card
Connect with the World using Free Wi-Fi at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station
Free Wi-Fi access is available in Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. Enjoy free Wi-Fi service by connecting to "MTR Free Wi-Fi" using an internet enabled smart phone / computer and stay connected with the world.
- The use of the free MTR Wi-Fi service by each eligible Wi-Fi device is limited to a maximum of 4 sessions of 30 minutes each per day (from 00:00 – 23:59). A fresh session will start with every new connection. If the connection is disconnected and restarted, it will count as a new session.
- First set the network name (SSID) to “MTR Free Wi-Fi”. You will be redirected to the MTR Free Wi-Fi Service login page automatically. Click the “Agree and connect” button after you have read and agreed to the Terms of Service. You can now enjoy the free Wi-Fi service.
- Some mobile headsets will auto-switch from Wi-Fi to mobile data connectivity under certain circumstances. To avoid auto-switch to mobile data connectivity, you could consider switching off the data function when using the Wi-Fi service.
- The free MTR Wi-Fi service is provided by TraxComm Limited. TraxComm Limited is responsible for the quality of service provided. All users are subject to the Terms & Conditions of TraxComm Limited listed on the first page when you access the Wi-Fi service.
Mobile Charging Facilities for personal electronic devices are available at Levels G, B1, B2 and B3. Please follow signs or check the Station Layout Map for locations.
Different types of charging sockets are provided. However, in accordance with Hong Kong's statutory safety specification, 3-rectangular-pin 13A plugs must be used. Passengers may use their own adapters if they comply with this safety specification. All charging facilities also provide USB sockets.
The following passengers can use the Priority Lane at the Ticketing Concourse (Level B1) to enjoy a smoother process of real-name checking/ticket verification, luggage and security check:
- First Class, Premium Class and Business Class passengers
- Passengers in special needs (elderly, wheelchair users and passengers travelling with babies or children)
Business Class, Premium Class and First Class passengers can access The Lounge from Level B3 and enjoy a relaxed waiting environment.
Male and female toilets are available at every level of Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. In addition, accessible toilets are also available for passengers with special needs. Click here for more information on barrier-free facilities.
For location of the toilets, please check the map for each level or visit the Information Counter.
Nursing rooms are located at B1 (3), B2 (4) and B3 (5). We clean and sanitise the nursing rooms regularly to ensure that they remain hygienic.
For location of the nursing rooms, please check the map for each level or visit the Information Counter.
Water dispensers are available at Level B3 Departure Concourse for passengers to use.
The Station is equipped with Automated External Defibrillators (AED) for staff or passenger use in an emergency.
According to MTR By-laws, smoking is prohibited inside Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. Passengers can only smoke inside the designated smoking room, which is located at Level B3 waiting concourse near ticket gate 8 (near 8-16 cars).
Passengers who have lost items in Hong Kong West Kowloon Station should contact or visit the Lost Property Office which provides lost item reporting, enquiries, storage of lost property and collection services.
The Lost Property Office is located at Level B1 and is open from 08:00 to 20:00 daily, or you may call (852) 2861 0020 for assistance.
A left baggage service and baggage lockers are available at shop number G-2, located at Ground level near Exit B.
- The Green Plaza, Sky Corridor, Sightseeing Deck and Bus Terminus Rooftop Garden are open for public use
- Crowd management measures may be implemented during festivals or major events, or under any circumstances found necessary
- The Sky Corridor and Sightseeing Deck opening hours: 07:00-22:00 daily
- The Sky Corridor and Sightseeing Deck will be closed temporarily due to adverse weather conditions or operational needs without prior notice being given