Hong Kong West Kowloon Station
Hong Kong West Kowloon Station is conveniently located next to the West Kowloon Cultural District. Its unique architecture and beautiful landscape make it a new hotspot for visits and photos.
- The giant curtain wall comprises over 4,000 irregular glass panels to maximize daylight and conserve energy.
- The curved ceiling is made of over 8,000 tonnes of steel which is almost the weight of the Eiffel Tower.
- The spectacular structure of the station is supported by nine sets of massive columns of different heights. The tallest one rises 45m in height from Level B3 up to the curved ceiling.
- There are 3 hectares of public space outside the station including the Green Plaza and Sky Corridor. You can enjoy the stunning views of the Victoria Harbour by walking along the Sky Corridor to the rooftop of the station.
- Creative artworks in the station enrich your journey.
Station service hours: 6:00 am - 12:00 midnight