Mainland Ticketing Channels
Mainland Domestic Tickets can be purchased via the following the Mainland ticketing channels. Click here for more information.
- 12306 website and mobile app
- Ticket must be collected at Mainland train stations or other designated locations before journey.
- If you wish to collect tickets at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station, you can collect them from the 12306 Ticket Collection Machines or from the designated ticketing counters operated by China Railway (Hong Kong) Holdings Ltd. Only simplified Chinese is available on the 12306 Ticket Collection Machines. These machines accept original and verified second-generation Home Return Permit and second-generation PRC Resident Identity Card. ID card pre-verification can be processed at ticketing counters in Mainland stations or at ticketing counters 1 to 10 at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station.
- Telephone booking
- Ticketing counters at the train stations
- Ticket agents
- Ticket machines at the train stations or designated locations
The following handling fee will be charged for ticket collection at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station through the designated counters operated by China Railway (Hong Kong) Holdings Ltd.:
|Fares||Ticket Collection Handling Fee (Each)|
|RMB200 to below RMB300||HKD20|
|RMB300 and above||HKD30|
Passengers travelling on the High Speed Rail shall comply with the requirements under applicable laws and regulations (including Hong Kong laws or Mainland China laws) and the Conditions of Issue of Tickets. Cross-boundary passengers shall comply with the Rules for Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong High Speed Rail Cross-Boundary Passenger Transport, and all notices posted at stations or MTR website. Non-cross-boundary passengers shall comply with the Mainland Regulations for Transportation of Railway Passengers and all relevant rules and regulations, and all notices posted at stations or Mainland China 12306 website (www.12306.cn).