Parking Charges & Park-and-Ride Discount Offer
Station car park is located at B2 level of the station. Discount scheme is available for High Speed Rail "Park and Ride" users*.Station Car Park Map
Normal: $32 / hour
Park & Ride: $100 / 24 hours
Payment Method: Octopus, VISA or MasterCard
- For Normal parking, a partial hour will be charged as a full hour.
- This car park offers up to 15 minutes free parking for pick-up / drop-off purposes; parking fee will be charged for parking exceeding 15 minutes (including the first 15 minutes).
- High Speed Rail Park & Ride rate is charged on daily basis (consecutive 24-hour basis from parking time) with a maximum parking duration of 14 days; a partial day will be charged as a full day. Normal hourly rate will apply thereafter.
- For High Speed Rail Park & Ride, please redeem the privilege by presenting a valid High Speed Rail train ticket (to / from Hong Kong West Kowloon Station) issued during the parking period at the car park shroff office (near car park exit) before payment is made.
- High Speed Rail Park & Ride offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers unless otherwise specified.
- For each car park transaction, the maximum transaction amount for VISA is $500 ($190 for credit cards issued by overseas card issuers) while the maximum transaction amount for MasterCard is $500 ($300 for credit cards issued by overseas card issuers).
- MTR Corporation Limited or the car park operator reserves the right to alter or terminate these offers at any time, and reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the Terms and Conditions herein.