Parking Charges & Park-and-Ride Discount Offer
Station car park is located at B2 level of the station. Discount scheme is available for High Speed Rail "Park and Ride" users.Station Car Park Map
Normal: $32 / hour
High Speed Rail Park & Ride: $100 / day (consecutive 24-hour basis from parking time)
Day Parking: $130 (from 08:00 to 20:00)
Night Parking: $100 (from 20:00 to 08:00)
Payment Method: Octopus, VISA or MasterCard
Terms & Conditions:
- For each car park transaction, the maximum transaction amount for VISA is HK$500 (HK$190 for credit cards issued by overseas card issuers) while the maximum transaction amount for MasterCard is HK$500 (HK$300 for credit cards issued by overseas card issuers).
- For Normal parking, a partial hour will be charged as a full hour.
- This car park offers up to 15 minutes free parking for pick-up / drop-off purposes; parking fee will be charged for parking exceeding 15 minutes (including the first 15 minutes).
- High Speed Rail Park & Ride rate is charged on daily basis (consecutive 24-hour basis from parking time) with a maximum parking duration of 14 days; a partial day will be charged as a full day. Normal hourly rates will apply thereafter.
- For High Speed Rail Park & Ride, please redeem the offer by presenting a valid High Speed Rail train ticket (to / from Hong Kong West Kowloon Station) issued during the parking period at the car park shroff office (near car park exit) before payment is made.
- Day Parking fee is applicable from Mondays to Sundays from 08:00 to 20:00 on parking days.
- Night Parking fee is applicable from Mondays to Sundays from 20:00 on parking days to 08:00 the following day.
- High Speed Rail Park & Ride offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers unless otherwise specified.
- MTR Corporation Limited or the car park operator reserves the right to alter or terminate these offers at any time and reserves the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the Terms and Conditions herein.