5th Anniversary super value tours
Longing for a leisure trip? Take High Speed Rail to the Mainland for a vacation! You can reach 73 stations in the mainland directly from Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. You can taste delicious food from all over the country, immerse yourself in stunning scenery, visit ancient cultural cities and follow KOLs' recommendations to explore hotspots.
To celebrate the 5th anniversary, High Speed Rail launches more than 50 types of "Super Value Tours" with 8 travel agencies, covering more than 15 mainland cities, with surprising prices as low as $249 up. Act now and enroll for a group tour with the following travel agents! Let's go!
Promotion Period: 6 October – 13 December 2023
Departure period: 18 October- 19 December 2023
Terms and conditions
- The promotion is available at 8 designated travel agents from 13 October to 13 December 2023.
- Departure period is from 18 October to 19 December 2023.
- Prices, departure dates, destinations and quotas of tours and packages offered by each travel agent vary and are subject to the final decisions of each travel agent. Quotas are limited and booked on a first come first served basis.
- Discounted prices are quoted per adult on twin-sharing basis, excluding travel industry council stamp duty, group tour service fee, travel insurance, and related extra fees for a single person tour, personal expenses or other incidental expenses.
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts. The offers cannot be redeemed for cash, other products or discounts and are not for sale.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision and interpretation of MTR Corporation Limited and the travel agents shall be final.
- MTR Corporation Limited is not the supplier of the above products and will not be responsible for the product quality.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance shall not apply to the terms and conditions herein.
- In case there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English version of the above content, the traditional Chinese version shall prevail.
Supporting travel agents: