Buy tickets with BOC GBA Youth Card and enjoy up to a 10% rebate
Traveling between Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area (GBA) is fast and convenient with High Speed Rail, and you can now enjoy cash rebates on your fare. With the Bank of China GBA Youth Card (credit card), you will receive up to a 10% rebate for cross boundary tickets purchased at designated channels.
This offer is applicable not only to stations in the GBA but also all journeys between Hong Kong and the Mainland. The cash rebates are available for both outbound and return tickets. Set off immediately with your GBA Youth Card and embark on a journey to experience culture and uncover endless opportunities in the GBA!
Let's explore the Greater Bay Area together!
[Summary of the offer]
- Promotion period: 28 September 2023 to 31 December 2024.
- The offer applies to cross boundary High Speed Rail tickets departing/arriving Hong Kong West Kowloon Station which are purchased at ticketing counters or ticket machines at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station, or one of the 11 designated branches of China Travel Service in Hong Kong by presenting the physical GBA Youth Card (Credit Card).
- Rebates do not include other travel packages, group tours, other travel products, insurance, or tips and surcharges.
- The 10% rebate consists of the "5% Rebate on High Speed Rail tickets" and "Greater Bay Area Youth Card's 5% Rebate on spending in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China". Each cardholder is entitled to a maximum of HK$100 cash rebate per month for each promotion during the promotion period, making up a maximum total of HK$200 rebate per month. Both rebates are calculated separately.
- Terms and conditions apply. For details, please visit the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Greater Bay Area Youth Card webpage.
- BOC Credit Card Inquiry Hotline: (852) 2108 3288
- Address of 11 designated branches of China Travel Service.
Note: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!